Color EX Professional chocolate tempering machine
Color EX is a new version of the chocolate tempering machine with removable screw pump and digital control panel. This tempering machine is differentiated on the market by a new patented system that allows the tempering screw pump to be removed in just a few minutes.
The advantages of using this new chocolate tempering machine are innumerable: most notable of all, the possibility of inserting hazelnut grains, cocoa gruè and any other product into the chocolate to allow chocolate flavouring.
In the case of special processes, the chocolate tempering machine is able to maintain crystallisation even at much lower tempering temperatures than usual. Versatility of use and economy of operation. Volumetric dosing unit with foot pedal for chocolate flow control. Low-voltage heated vibrating table.
400 V three phase - 50 Hz
1 Kw - 16 A - 5 poles
Hourly production rate:
h. 1470, w. 380, d. 740 mm
Width with vibrating table
- Compact size.
- Ideal for bakers, ice cream parlours and restaurants.
- Tempers 12 Kg of chocolate in 8 minutes.
- New construction concepts resulting in lower energy consumption.
- Option to modify to single phase 220V.
- Option to modify to three-phase 220 V – 50/60 Hz.
- Possibility of removal of the screwpump to allow for quick washing of the machine interior.
- Heated vibrating table 220 V 24 V.
EX: Selmi's patented system that enables the archimedean screw to be removed so that the tempering machine can be cleaned quickly & easily when changing between different chocolate types & flavours.
Innovative technology for artisan chocolatiers.