Futura EX Professional chocolate tempering machine
Futura EX is a new version of the chocolate tempering machine with removable screw pump and digital control panel. This tempering machine is differentiated on the market by a new patented system that allows the tempering screw pump to be removed in just a few minutes.
The advantages of using this new chocolate tempering machine are innumerable: most notable of all, the possibility of inserting hazelnut grains, cocoa gruè and any other product into the chocolate to allow chocolate flavouring.
In the case of special processes, the chocolate tempering machine is able to maintain crystallisation even at much lower tempering temperatures than usual. Versatility of use and economy of operation. Volumetric dosing unit with foot pedal for chocolate flow control. Low-voltage heated vibrating table.
400 V three phase - 50 Hz
2.5 Kw - 16 A - 5 poles
Hourly production rate:
h. 1550, w. 500, d. 1000 mm
Width with vibrating table
- Compact size with the option of being equipped with all Selmi accessories.
- Ideal for the medium-large workshop, chocolateries and patisseries.
- As the machine is equipped with a semi industrial tempering system it is especially suitable for chocolateries and pastry shops.
- Tempers 35 Kg of chocolate in 14/15 minutes.
- Option to modify to single phase 220V.
- Option to modify to three-phase 220 V – 50/60 Hz.
- Heated vibrating table 220 V 24 V.
- Possibility of removal of the screwpump to allow for quick washing of the machine interior.
EX: Selmi's patented system that enables the archimedean screw to be removed so that the tempering machine can be cleaned quickly & easily when changing between different chocolate types & flavours.
Innovative technology for artisan chocolatiers.
Examples of production lines with TEMPERING MACHINE FUTURA EX
Choose the best solution for your business from a range of predefined configurations.
Rely on the experience and professionalism of SELMI, which has always stood by its customers in choosing the best possible solution!
LINE DIMENSIONS REQUIRES POWER SUPPLY REQUIRES COMPRESSED AIR CONNECTION