Top EX Professional chocolate tempering machine
New version with removable screw pump of the Top Ex continuous chocolate tempering machine with digital control panel.
This machine stands out on the market of continuous chocolate tempering machines thanks to a new patented system that allows the tempering screw pump to be removed in just a few minutes.
The advantages of using this new chocolate tempering machine are innumerable: most notable of all, the possibility of inserting hazelnut grains, cocoa gruè and any other product into the chocolate to allow chocolate flavouring.
This tempering machine was designed to best meet the needs of the medium to large workshop and is an excellent union of versatility and low running costs.
Volumetric dispenser with pedal to control the flow of chocolate.
Low voltage heated vibrating table.
400 V three phase - 50 Hz
3.5 Kw - 16 A - 5 poles
Hourly production rate:
h. 1560, w. 650, d. 1100 mm
Width with vibrating table
Width with RS200
- Ideal for large workshops and small industries.
- Easily interchangeable between moulding and coating.
- Tempers 60 Kg of chocolate in 14 minutes.
- It is the only model in the range compatible with the Mould loader 175 and Moulding line 275.
- Direct competitor in hourly production with extremely higher machine.
- Option to modify to three-phase 220 V – 50/60 Hz.
- Heated vibrating table 220 V 24 V.
- Possibility of removal of the screwpump to allow for quick washing of the machine interior.
EX: Selmi's patented system that enables the archimedean screw to be removed so that the tempering machine can be cleaned quickly & easily when changing between different chocolate types & flavours.
Innovative technology for artisan chocolatiers.
Examples of production lines with TEMPERING MACHINE TOP EX
Choose the best solution for your business from a range of predefined configurations.
Rely on the experience and professionalism of SELMI, which has always stood by its customers in choosing the best possible solution!
LINE DIMENSIONS REQUIRES POWER SUPPLY REQUIRES COMPRESSED AIR CONNECTION