Chocolate cooling and moulding vertical tunnel
Footprint: Less than 3m2
Mould capacity: More than 120
You can test the capability of selmi machines at the selmi training centre
Chocolate moulding and cooling vertical spiral tunnel.
The main characteristics of this machine are the compact dimensions, functionality and high production rate.
Selmi has created an innovative movement of the moulds that allows for their maximum exposure to the cooling flux.
The system is covered by an international patent.
New! The increased height allows for an increase in mould capacity and the ability to retain the moulds for longer within the refrigerated area, hence improving the cooling process.
It can contain within more than 120 moulds.
Water-cooled condenser on request.
400 V three phase - 50 Hz
Option to modify to:
220 V three phase – 50/60 Hz
4 Kw - 16 A - 5 poles
Optimal operating temperature: 20/25 °C
Maximum operating temperature: 32 °C
h. 2200, w. 2500, d. 1150 mm
- Spider was designed to be coupled with ONE SHOT TUTTUNO and MOULD LOADER 175.
- Insertion into the tunnel is timed and assisted by a loading belt.
- The cooled product exits on the same level as the inserted product to aid with the operator’s productivity.
- Thanks to the Spider patent, the cool and dry air flows follow the moulds during their journey.
Tunnel applicable to:
- ONE SHOT TUTTUNO
- MOULD LOADER 175 manual loading
IN LESS THAN 3m2. AN EFFICIENT SYSTEM FOR COOLING YOUR CHOCOLATE: IT HOLDS MORE THAN 120 MOULDS AND HAS A MINIMUM DWELL TIME OF 30 MINUTES INSIDE THE MACHINE